Hacking U-DISK Manager 4.6A Released!

Dodegun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe Someone lost pokemon save like M3. That is fixed.
Get it Here
http://www.handheldsources.com/Download.html

QUOTE said:
U-disk Manager Version V4.6 + G6 loader V4.6A
=============================================
-Fully support the save function of the "poke" games.

For someone who want to keep the current gamesave data of "poke" games.
1) Run the game and make sure that the gamesave data is still exist.
2) Install the "PC U-disk Manager Version V4.6" and update the "G6 loader V4.6".
3) Copy the game by using the "U-disk Manager Version V4.6" as usual.
4) Use the "Up/Down" button to select the game at the G6 main menu. Press the "select" button and the saver menu will appear. Choose the option of "Sram -> Default" and press the button "A" to confirm.
note:
-The last gamesave data will be stored into the default gamesave file after doing the step 4.
-Please do not load other ds games or program through the above steps and must remember to do the step 4 (IMPORTANCE).

mikehammerX9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
4.6?

Code:
Main Software (Full install): Â

G6 Full Installation Package V4.5 Â (28-9-06) 

( U-Disk manager + Loader )

English V4.5A

Chinese V4.5A (GB or Big5)

Japan V4.5A

Update G6 U-DISK Manager V4.5

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
It says 4.6 at handheldsources.

Thanks Dodegun!

(But it was a bit unnecessary to create three threads.)

EDIT: It doesn't freeze with the old Passcard 3 as 4.5A did, way to go G6 team!
wub.gif

(Dodegun, I didn't realize you were korean until now, I have some really nice korean friends... kochujang for the win!
wink.gif
)

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
Still no english PDA.
biggrin.gif

rofl2.gif

They're working on it. They say it's hard to translate it to english, but don't ask me why.
wacko.gif

This mail excerpt is 5 days old and from a guy in the G6 team:
QUOTE(Danny )We are very busy to make the software now .
It is sure that we will release it .
It is not simple to translate it into English .

Thanks!

junfeng85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
If only they release any words in chinese that needs transalation. I'm sure i'll do it free for them in an hour(or anyone else).

jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
If only they release any words in chinese that needs transalation. I'm sure i'll do it free for them in an hour(or anyone else).
Yeah, I've thought about that. I mean, how hard can it be for them anyway? Are Chinese people that bad at English? Maybe you can send them an e-mail offering your help, maybe they'll even give you something for it
tongue.gif
Or wait, even better, only ask the FAT drivers sourcecode in return and everyone will be happy
yaynds.gif

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I actually am very interested in the PDA if its good. Basic address book, calender, ect would be very nice...I hope they do it right and dont rush it! Once people start using it....if there are updates it would need to support any saves previously.....lol redoing a 100 person database would suck....unless they have Outlooking hotsyncing via wifi...I can dream right?

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I updated the firmware to v4.6a but it still says v4.4 in the about box.

Update, seems that it says 4.4 in gba mode only, in the ds mode it says 4.6a :0

Sweater Fish Del

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually am very interested in the PDA if its good. Basic address book, calender, ect would be very nice...I hope they do it right and dont rush it! Once people start using it....if there are updates it would need to support any saves previously.....lol redoing a 100 person database would suck....unless they have Outlooking hotsyncing via wifi...I can dream right?
Well, you can try using it in Chinese to see what it'll be like. I mean, it's not that hard to figure everything out. Easier than most Japanese import games, in fact.

Personally I don't think it's all that great. It would be immensely cooler if the G6 Team would just release the FATlib sources so that we could get DS Organize working, that's a much cleaner and nicer to use PDA.

I do sort of like the ChineseEnglish dictionary in the G6 PDA, but it's too bad that it doesn't have stroke recognition through the touchscreen. I know at least on of the commercially available kanji dictionaries on the DS does and maybe also that Korean one.

...word is bondage...

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
I do sort of like the ChineseEnglish dictionary in the G6 PDA, but it's too bad that it doesn't have stroke recognition through the touchscreen. I know at least on of the commercially available kanji dictionaries on the DS does and maybe also that Korean one.

The Korean one doesn't have stroke recognition but the Japanese one's is really really neat.
wub.gif
I just wish there was the option to have the interface in English.

junfeng85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hey you mean there is a software that converts kanji into hiragana? that would be NEAT. Or is it just a japanese dictionary where u type jap words to get its meaning.

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
hey you mean there is a software that converts kanji into hiragana? that would be NEAT. Or is it just a japanese dictionary where u type jap words to get its meaning.

Yes you can see the on- and kun-readings when you type the kanji plus english translation and lots of examples.

The software is called Kanji Sonomama DS Rakubiki Jiten, not to be confused with its predecessor called only DS Rakubiki Jiten which didn't have kanji recognition but only recognized kana and the latin (roman) alphabet.

junfeng85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

Yes you can see the on- and kun-readings when you type the kanji plus english translation and lots of examples.

The software is called Kanji Sonomama DS Rakubiki Jiten, not to be confused with its predecessor called only DS Rakubiki Jiten which didn't have kanji recognition but only recognized kana and the latin (roman) alphabet.

thanks alot! gonna try find it now!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: