.txt into .plg?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Rdpruitt, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Rdpruitt
    OP

Rdpruitt Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 18, 2018
    United States
    Hello. I know nothing about coding so I don't know how stupid this question is.
    Can I easily convert a .txt file into a .plg file to use in NTR? Or is there a way for me to use just a .txt file for a NTR cheat?
    I have a txt file of codes I want to use in MH3U, but I can find the actual plugin file online.
    The txt file is from this linkhttps://gbatemp.net/threads/database-ctrpf-ar-cheat-codes.493220/page-9#post-7798037
    Pls help

2. kennean

kennean Newbie

Newcomer
    May 3, 2009
    Brazil
    Hi, there is this thread: gbatemp.net/threads/release-online-gateway-to-ctrpf-code-converter.492656/ that has a tool that let you import your .txt file and convert it to NTR or CTRPF. You'll need Pythin and devkitpro installed to use it though. I've tried with no avail, but perhaps you'll have better luck than me!!!!

Apparently I can't post the hyperlink, but if you google it you'll find this thread...

3. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

Sep 20, 2005
    why not read the first post of the thread , where you found the codes

4. Rdpruitt
    OP

Rdpruitt Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 18, 2018
    United States
    is the answer there? I haven't read it since I want to know about txt to plg

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Oops didn't mean to quote kennean