TX Demos SX OS v3.0.0 Running On Switch Lite

In their Happy Holidays Greeting Today, TX Dropped a Bombshell of a Teaser Video
SXLITE.png

Never say Impossible, as it seems Team-Xecuter has done the impossible, as their Happy Holidays Greeting comes with a jaw-dropping video! :)
Happy holidays season from everyone at Team-Xecuter!

We rocked the Switch in 2019 and with the year soon over, here is a little teaser of one of the things to come early 2020!
YouTube Video Removed, watch this alt. mirror instead: --> https://www.bitchute.com/video/6xT9Zy7FN2tK/

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa,

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you people complaining about the switch lite being showed first? Be happy they found a way around nintendos patches. or do you have such a hate boner towards TX you have to shite all over what they do?

Reactions: Desaster8

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Massive congrats to team TX - hopefully this will now put an end to all the hateful bickering and negativity that has been ruining the Switch scene these past years.

There is plenty of room for all teams, both paid and unpaid. How about we all live and let live in future without all the hate.

Personally I have a vulnerable Switch with a trinket so I'm all good but I'm super happy for all those who'll now be able to enjoy the features of CFW and homebrew.

bodefuceta

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If the person who found this exploit reads this... (I know you access this website)

Please remember TX has no problems stealing GPL code. If you already got the full payment for this exploit, it's morally right to publicly release it. It would absolutely not damage your reputation, but increase it instead. Thanks.

Reactions: legendheaven

SecureBoot

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see any jigs in that video. Even if it is a
If the person who found this exploit reads this... (I know you access this website)

Please remember TX has no problems stealing GPL code. If you already got the full payment for this exploit, it's morally right to publicly release it. It would absolutely not damage your reputation, but increase it instead. Thanks.
I would think if you were paid to do a job, it's more moral to not release it publicly.

terraplen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

huh? you will still need to buy a modchip to hack these new models

bodefuceta

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't see any jigs in that video. Even if it is a

I would think if you were paid to do a job, it's more moral to not release it publicly.
It's morally wrong to be obedient to a lowlife, criminal scumbag. Swindling their money is good though.

huh? you will still need to buy a modchip to hack these new models
Indeed but this should help clones, particularly the "community project" stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper