TX Demos SX OS v3.0.0 Running On Switch Lite

In their Happy Holidays Greeting Today, TX Dropped a Bombshell of a Teaser Video
SXLITE.png

Never say Impossible, as it seems Team-Xecuter has done the impossible, as their Happy Holidays Greeting comes with a jaw-dropping video! :)
Happy holidays season from everyone at Team-Xecuter!

We rocked the Switch in 2019 and with the year soon over, here is a little teaser of one of the things to come early 2020!
YouTube Video Removed, watch this alt. mirror instead: --> https://www.bitchute.com/video/6xT9Zy7FN2tK/

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa,

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is it though? :rofl2: People come at me like Im fucking satan yet I own both CFW's :rofl2: Most people only wanted actual proof and not some he said she said BS.

But hey if this is legit then its time to reverse engineer this sh** and apply it to other CFW's.

i wasn't coming at you i just answer your question

SammyP6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That whole 2 wrongs make a right thing, huh?

Just to clarify, you can't steal what is free....... Like if you went camping and drank from a river, would you then be stealing from the park or mother nature? If you said borrowed with out giving credit at least, sure. I'd support that.

well, many open source software still have terms and conditions that say things like you cant charge for this, or you must publish your modified source code or something. most open source products dont let you do whatever you want with them

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think some are still forgetting how narrow the audience is for a solder solution compared to jigs or flashcarts or plug-n-play USB or whatnot. It's still big news that it exists at all but it won't necessarily make "all your friends" happy, especially if they couldn't be bothered to pick up unpatched units before.

Still unlike most hardmod-only consoles these systems will have a wide ecosystem of homebrew to fall back on, thanks to all those unpatched units.

phonz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope they hold off releasing it for a while to maximize the number of hackible units. Great work on their end though. I'm impressed at the boot speeds given the time it takes for other glitched consoles to boot (Some RGH modded 360s could take 10 minutes).

That's just the nature of the RGH modification since the timings aren't precise. *shrug*

This is a non patched switch put in a lite skin....NOT SX rocking the house
I certainly appreciate your early 90's humor/references, but I think much of this forum won't understand when they read that :P

Last edited by phonz,

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Inevitably this modchip will eventually be reverse-engineered and an open-source solution will be made.

I thank Team SX for this contribution to the community. It's about time after they've already stolen so much from Atmosphere.
Stop just stop. Who cares who takes anything from anything (if that even is true) if it does good to the community then I say yes!
And besides. Atmos users pirate just as much as SX OS. So they're upset for what?? pirates pirating part of their software they/and others use to pirate themselves.
It is nonsensical.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
cool to see, thankfully this will silence some of the vocal nonbelievers!
sure, it probably will get cloned by the chinese and sold on chinese sites, many mod stuff which are much less in demand do (things like gameboy parts, old console ODEs, etc)
but the cloned modchips being opensource...? at least for a while, I doubt that.
people want to make money off of this thing.

Reactions: toto621

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool to see, thankfully this will silence some of the vocal nonbelievers!
sure, it probably will get cloned by the chinese and sold on chinese sites, many mod stuff which are much less in demand do (things like gameboy parts, old console ODEs, etc)
but the cloned modchips being opensource...? at least for a while, I doubt that.
people want to make money off of this thing.
Nahhh it most likely wont silence anyone tbh Everyone will still argue on both sides no matter what is posted.

Reactions: ghjfdtg

WerWolv

EdiZon and Tesla Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Exciting news if they found a vulnerability and it's not just a glitching modchip. First thing that would actually benefit the community as well and not just their pockets.
Either way I'm still sceptical though about this and can imagine multiple reasons and ways they would and could fake this. I'm definitely not going to preorder something like that lol

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Since their boot menu is running, it should be able to launch hekate via "other payloads" as well so I would be happy.
More interesting is the fact that it seems to be coldboot (what I would expect from a modchip).

Reactions: agpixel

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Think some are still forgetting how narrow the audience is for a solder solution compared to jigs or flashcarts or plug-n-play USB or whatnot. It's still big news that it exists at all but it won't necessarily make "all your friends" happy, especially if they couldn't be bothered to pick up unpatched units before.

Still unlike most hardmod-only consoles these systems will have a wide ecosystem of homebrew to fall back on, thanks to all those unpatched units.
Exciting news if they found a vulnerability and it's not just a glitching modchip. First thing that would actually benefit the community as well and not just their pockets.
Either way I'm still sceptical though about this and can imagine multiple reasons and ways they would and could fake this. I'm definitely not going to preorder something like that lol
I think it has been stated before that the solution might be a modchip of sorts, but that they will offer a solderless and a solder version.
I'm not 100% sure, that's what I recall reading, but it could certainly be the case.

Anyway, we'll have to wait and see exactly what it is once they give out more info.

Reactions: senas8

WerWolv

EdiZon and Tesla Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I have no issue with a modchip. But glitching is unreliable as hell and all in all just boring

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2