Two Wiiflow questions

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Apostrophe, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Apostrophe
    OP

Apostrophe VIDEO GAMES

Apr 30, 2013
    United States
    1. I use both Devolution and DIOS MIOS with Wiiflow, and my default loader is Devolution. Is there anyway to make DIOS MIOS my default loader and only use Devolution when I specifically choose to enable it?

2. I'm pretty sure I've successfully set up an emulated nand with Uneek2o+DI. I can browse the VC games I have installed on my emulated nand and launch them from my real nand which is awesome! The only problem is, if I go to emulated nand from pressing the home button, it takes me into Wiiflow on my emulated nand. And if I try to go the system menu from there my Wii freezes. Is there anyway to go straight from my real nand's wiiflow to neek2o system menu?

2. MassiveRican

MassiveRican GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante

Aug 2, 2011
    Creeping in the Shadows
    1. Unfortunately if you have Devo loader.bin in dev://wiiflow/ you'll have to set DM as your loader on a per game basis, I know it's a pain in the ass, considering I only use Devo for a handful of audio streaming games, 90% of my library I launch with DM. Perhaps a request for a global default loader option is long overdue.

2. In wiiflow.ini under [Neek2O] there is an option it says launchwiiflow=yes, set it to launchwiiflow=no, try it out and see if it works. I personally haven't tried it but I figure that might do it for you.

BTW for future reference always come by the WF thread you'll find a lot of knowledgeable people there willing to help, just remember to say hi.

3. Apostrophe
    OP

Apostrophe VIDEO GAMES

Apr 30, 2013
    United States
    Aww so you can't change the default if you use them both. Well thanks for letting me know, that would be a very useful feature. And yes that change to wiiflow.ini did exactly what I needed! I'm surprised I didn't notice it before, thank you^_^ In the future I'll be sure to take my questions to the Wiiflow sticky.

MassiveRican likes this.