CrazyMA90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,

i'm new and have some Problems to hack my Switch.

1st: If i connect the console to my PC in RCM it gets detected by TegraRCMGUI but after a half second or so it disconnects and connects and so on. With luck i can push the payload to it but when the console loaded hekate its no more detected from PC. I was trying to launch memloader but after it launched the Switch is nit recognized from my pc.

2nd: When i try to launch atmosohere from hekate it crashes and i can only boot back to hekate. A launch isn't possible anymore.

FYI: I'm on FW 9.0.1. Before i updated the FW Atmosphere launches without any issues.

And one thing at least: I've tryied to google it but nothing found so please save answers like: "You can easily google it and you get your answer"

I hope anybody got a helpful answer^^

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
1) Have you tried a different usb cable? Sounds like a cable issue.
2) Is your sd card in exFAT format and did you choose "9.0.1 exFAT" when you updated? Are you using the latest atmosphere release?

CrazyMA90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1 Yes i tried four other cables so its save that its nothing with the cable
2 no my SD is as recommended fat32. yes i tried 0.9.4

CrazyMA90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I reinstalled the Drivers multiple times and this doesn't fix it.

There are not much things on my sd so that would be my next step. Install withh all things updated if needed

chippy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I find I can't boot using Hekate but can with fuse primary. In Hekate I can go to payloads and load from there.
It's weird but doesn't bother me much

CrazyMA90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
for me the bigger problem is that with the connect/disconnect. It appeared first when i tried to use nx-mtp-server. From there it doesn't stay connected

Only1chance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Does atmosphere crash almost at the end of the boot? If so, it might be the themes folder issue thing, in SD/atmosphere/titles there might be a folder that ends in ...0001000 something like that, try deleting it(moving it away just in case) and booting again.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
for me the bigger problem is that with the connect/disconnect. It appeared first when i tried to use nx-mtp-server. From there it doesn't stay connected

i had similar issue & i tried few different cables new & old nothing helped until i tried one more last cable & it's been working fine ever since,so even if you tried few different cables still they may not be compatible with your Switch

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
2nd: When i try to launch atmosohere from hekate it crashes and i can only boot back to hekate. A launch isn't possible anymore.

FYI: I'm on FW 9.0.1. Before i updated the FW Atmosphere launches without any issues.

I had a similar issue. You'll have to disable the sigpatch setting in the ini file for the nand/emuMMC you are trying to boot until the issue is fixed. 9.0 and 9.0.1 will not boot using Hekate if you had the sigpatch config line enabled. You'll have to add the patches as kips in Atmosphere until the problem is fixed. ;)

(also yeah disable custom themes. That could break with firmware updates. One reason why I don't use them. Would be a hassle to deal with everytime a firmware update comes out)

Last edited by Apache Thunder,

CrazyMA90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
All my Problems are solved.

The first issue was because i was using a custom-theme.

The second one seemed to be a problem with the USB3.0 port i used to connect my switch. I tried it on an USB2.0 and it stays connected and everything works without any problem.

So thanks for all of you that tried to help but the major problem was my own stupidity^^

Reactions: Only1chance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended