1. Nomi20

OP Nomi20 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hi there! My friend is pretty new to the 3ds hacking community and really likes Pokemon games especially the ones he has played in my childhood days. The issue he is having is when booting any game in TWLoader on a o3ds it always freezes up or glitches replaying the last sound or just freezing up fully. He occasionally also have issues booting into save files, it doesn't matter who's save it is, and if you have a fix please DM him on discord. papi Ice Bear#3079

integer_underflow likes this.
  2. lordkaos

lordkaos GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    it could be normal depending of which games he's trying to play, tell him to check the next list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co/edit#gid=0
    also, I wouldn't say any of the pokemon games are really playable right now using twloader, yes they all boot up to black and white but they have long loading times and frequent stuttering.

Last edited by lordkaos, Mar 19, 2018
  3. hectortillo

hectortillo Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Mexico
    as have been said already from lordkaos some many games still have stuttering, the old ones load very good (<32mb) cause they could be loaded in the 3ds ram.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [TWLoader], constantly, glitching