Gaming Hardware Twisted wii remote strap

theblokeman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I found an original wii remote in a bucket today but when I went to go use it, the strap looked like this. Can someone help?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 77
Reactions: StrayGuitarist

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, God. This happened to one of my straps once, a long time ago. I can't remember how I went about untangling it, but I do remember it involved takin the lock and pushing it all the way to the end, away from the part that ties around the wiimote. Hope that helps at least a little.e

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Try unlocking the clip, then making the part where your wrist is supposed to go smaller and smaller as far as it goes, then try twisting it back to normal. I had this happen, and lived with it for awhile, until I did this by accident and somehow, maybe just luck or coincidence, but it worked for me.

Reactions: theblokeman

theblokeman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try unlocking the clip, then making the part where your wrist is supposed to go smaller and smaller as far as it goes, then try twisting it back to normal. I had this happen, and lived with it for awhile, until I did this by accident and somehow, maybe just luck or coincidence, but it worked for me.
Thank you so much it worked!!!

Reactions: XFlak

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yea I think i was supposed to say hormone replacement therapy