Hacking Emulation Twilight Menu++ won't use wireless connection

evanzephyr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have two 3DS consoles with pkm Black and White respectively, but I can't connect them with wireless connection to exchange pkm between them. This also happens in other games, such as Mario Kart DS. It recognizes the other console at first but when the connection needs to be established, it suddenly gets no signal and there's a connection error. I was wondering if this has a solution :c thank you in advance

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two 3DS consoles with pkm Black and White respectively, but I can't connect them with wireless connection to exchange pkm between them. This also happens in other games, such as Mario Kart DS. It recognizes the other console at first but when the connection needs to be established, it suddenly gets no signal and there's a connection error. I was wondering if this has a solution :c thank you in advance
Do you have Wireless Connections on (the wifi led is lit on both)?
Are you using a newer release of TWilightmenu? I'd suggest updating it if it's not.
Also make they're close to each other, go to the union room or whatever it's called, the one that allows you to connect with other DS's, not the GTS or ones that require a wifi connection.

Reactions: TinchoX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn