Homebrew Twilight Menu++ Troubles

Deathbyjerky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my twilight menu keeps loading the same game upon start up and i would like to play different games and i cant figure how to fix it any help would be much appreciated Thank you

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

So my twilight menu keeps loading the same game upon start up and i would like to play different games and i cant figure how to fix it any help would be much appreciated Thank you

In the TWiLight Settings you have to change this Setting please:

Last played ROM on startup -> NO

Please hold "B" during TWiLight Boot Up to enter TWiLight again and then go to the Settings
(under "Misc. settings) please.:)

Good Luck
Thank you.:)

Last edited by Alexander1970,

marsiomistery

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, I'm having a issue on a specific game: Mega Man Zero Collection. The the screen of the ndstrap appears and loads, but the game it self does not work. The upper screen turns black and the bottom screen turns white. I recently installed my Twilight Menu. I don't have any idea of what is going on.
PS: I'm using a old 3ds XL

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello.:)

In the TWiLight Settings you have to change this Setting please:

Last played ROM on startup -> NO

Please hold "B" during TWiLight Boot Up to enter TWiLight again and then go to the Settings
(under "Misc. settings) please.:)

Good Luck
Thank you.:)
Sorry, I forgot to reply to your comment.

Reactions: Alexander1970

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm having a issue on a specific game: Mega Man Zero Collection. The the screen of the ndstrap appears and loads, but the game it self does not work. The upper screen turns black and the bottom screen turns white. I recently installed my Twilight Menu. I don't have any idea of what is going on.
PS: I'm using a old 3ds XL

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry, I forgot to reply to your comment.
The next TWLMenu++ version will fix this issue.

Mimibdx

Trophies
XP
Country
France
oh can I ask a question here bc if I can I wanted to ask for some help, I have been playing pokemon heart gold on twilight menu++ and I accidentally deleted it out of the twilight menu and so I went on my sd card and I took the file out of the roms folder and downloaded the same game again and I put my saved data on that new file and I put it back to the roms folder and it won't show, so if anyone can help me it will mean a lot

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh can I ask a question here bc if I can I wanted to ask for some help, I have been playing pokemon heart gold on twilight menu++ and I accidentally deleted it out of the twilight menu and so I went on my sd card and I took the file out of the roms folder and downloaded the same game again and I put my saved data on that new file and I put it back to the roms folder and it won't show, so if anyone can help me it will mean a lot
If you hid the file instead, go into TWLMenu++ Settings, and enable hidden files. Then find the game you hid, and unhide it.
If you still don't see it, make sure the ROM ends in ".nds".

leche_milk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, Everytime I try to play Pokemon Black it loads normally but once I get passed the introduction section where name and gender is picked the screen goes black. I'm not sure if it crashed of it's taking forever to load but I've tried multiple roms from different websites but it keeps happening.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, Everytime I try to play Pokemon Black it loads normally but once I get passed the introduction section where name and gender is picked the screen goes black. I'm not sure if it crashed of it's taking forever to load but I've tried multiple roms from different websites but it keeps happening.
Turn off asynch card read to fix the crash.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s