Homebrew Twilight menu not detecting SNES ROM.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can download dsiware games for the twilight menu, and if you can, is there a page where you can download some dsi ware? Or is there already a pack to download it in the dsi? Could you pass me a link please
It's against the rules to link to copyrighted content such as commercial ROMs.

pascsion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
a question friends I hope you answer me
Are the dsi ware games stored on the sd automatically or on the nand?
This question is because I wanted to download more dsiware games but I was afraid that it would brick.

pascsion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Can somebody help me
when i install the super smash bros + update 1.1.7 + dlc on my 3ds console, after receiving all the dlcs it loads the screen that says press a button, then it keeps loading the smash bros icon at the bottom right of the screen above is there any solution?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Can somebody help me
when i install the super smash bros + update 1.1.7 + dlc on my 3ds console, after receiving all the dlcs it loads the screen that says press a button, then it keeps loading the smash bros icon at the bottom right of the screen above is there any solution?

Hello.:)

A little more Information please would maybe help a lot.:)

- Official buyed the Game/Updates/DLC´s from the eShop or a "free" Downloaded One ?
- Did you have Custom Firmware installed on your 3DS and which one please ?

Thank you.:)

pascsion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
look install all hack ok, been playing super mario 3d land, now download super smash bros.
the following: the game in version uses, update 1.1.7 in use, and the dlcs that grab it apart from a video that was for the citra emulator but I think it has nothing to do with it?
well then when it comes to installing everything with fbi,
there was no problem but after opening the game
normal charge the dlsc a, a, a, a pressing a to continue passing the dlsc surely you know what I'm talking about and when all the dlsc ends, the screen appears that says: press a button (which is from the game of supersmashbros3ds) good then it stays on the loading dock with the smash symbol on the bottom right of the top screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Welcome back