ROM Hack Twilight Menu ++ cheat help

Invictus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the latest versions of both twilight menu and nds bootstrap and I downloaded the usrcheat.dat from the updater. Before 8.3 when entering the cheat menu, it'd load the cheats, but now when i enter the cheat menu it says cheats not found. I checked my sd card and confirmed that the usr.cheat.dat file is in sd:/_nds/TWiLightMenu/extras.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I have the latest versions of both twilight menu and nds bootstrap and I downloaded the usrcheat.dat from the updater. Before 8.3 when entering the cheat menu, it'd load the cheats, but now when i enter the cheat menu it says cheats not found. I checked my sd card and confirmed that the usr.cheat.dat file is in sd:/_nds/TWiLightMenu/extras.

Hello.:)

Did you maybe did an spelling mistake ?

usrcheat.dat

ShinyStar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
(I would redownload everything before i do that.)

Download TWiLightMenu-Updater (I recommend the cia) With FBI and make sure turn on your wifi before you start the app after Turn on your wifi start the Updater If the app has loaded you should see a button at the bottom called "Cheats" click on it and the rest will be done by itself when it has finished loading should you close the apps. Congratulations now you have cheats for TWiLightMenu++ :) I hope I could help you :)

Here the updater:
https://github.com/RocketRobz/TWiLightMenu-Updater/releases

Last edited by ShinyStar,
Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

piek50

Trophies
XP
Country
Suriname
i have mine usr.cheat.dat file in sd:/_nds/TWiLightMenu/extras.
I press Y on game icon and no cheat menu.
I see other game info and other stuff but no cheat.
can someone help?

kabxksb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just updated my TwiLightMenu++ and have everything right, usrcheat.dat in extras, yet some games still dont load cheats. I can load them on Pokemon Diamond and Explorers of Sky but Pokemon SoulSilver, Platinum and HeartGold shows "No cheats found." I only want to get the event Pokemon that are no longer available ;-;

Edit: Games like New Super Mario Bros. and Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks work, but thats it. Ive also just updated everything and everythings working but the cheats for said games still dont appear, despite the changelog for DSJ's cheats saying they are supported? I dont want to bother the creators/whoever handles these things cuz I know they must be busy but if I cant find an answer then I might have to burden them for a minute or two haha..

Last edited by kabxksb,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny