Homebrew Question TV Mode Issues

bconnable

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have looked all over the internet for a fix but I can't seem to find any help. I don't exactly know the deep ins and outs of the CFW process. I have however had a modded switch for a few years now. I started with SXOS but now that they are done I switched over to Atmosphere/Hikate/Fusee. I updated with ChoiDujourNX like I always do to the newest Firmware (12.10). All my homebrew and games work just fine in handheld mode, but I can't get it to go into TV (Dock) mode. I know it's my switch because I tried my switch on another dock and it did the same thing. I also tried my friend's switch on my dock and his switch worked just fine. Also to note, whenever I put my switch into a dock (any dock I put it into) It makes the dock light flash green very fast. I have also tried 3 different type dongles as well and they don't work either. All of these (Docks, and dongles) do charge my switch it just won't go into tv mode. So this is kind of a 2 part question:

1. Is there a way to fix this?
2. If not is there a way that I can somehow stream my switch to a tv or computer instead and completely bypass the type c connector on the switch?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have been trying to find a solution to this for the better part of a month now.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have looked all over the internet for a fix but I can't seem to find any help. I don't exactly know the deep ins and outs of the CFW process. I have however had a modded switch for a few years now. I started with SXOS but now that they are done I switched over to Atmosphere/Hikate/Fusee. I updated with ChoiDujourNX like I always do to the newest Firmware (12.10). All my homebrew and games work just fine in handheld mode, but I can't get it to go into TV (Dock) mode. I know it's my switch because I tried my switch on another dock and it did the same thing. I also tried my friend's switch on my dock and his switch worked just fine. Also to note, whenever I put my switch into a dock (any dock I put it into) It makes the dock light flash green very fast. I have also tried 3 different type dongles as well and they don't work either. All of these (Docks, and dongles) do charge my switch it just won't go into tv mode. So this is kind of a 2 part question:

2. If not is there a way that I can somehow stream my switch to a tv or computer instead and completely bypass the type c connector on the switch?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have been trying to find a solution to this for the better part of a month now.
This seems more like a hardware-related issue.

MaxiTheFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

yes there is a way to stream ur switch to a pc but its quite limited and has a sec of lag and only stream games not hb menu or sys menu or eshop but if u dont mind that try sysdvr its on the hbstore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.