Hacking [TUTORIAL] Removing emuNAND from SD Card

Nekron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So i have emunand installed on my sd card and i want to completely uninstall and reinstall it because i did a lot of mistakes and its generally a really messy setup.If i use your methods (and delete my homebrew launcher folders too because i want to make them a little cleaner) it wouldn't cause any problem to my system right?It would be just like the very first time i was installing the HBL.? Also i could launch HBL using browserhax, and then proceed to install emunand right? Thanks in advance.

Love3DSR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By step 10 it says nothing. then i cant do anything. my sd card cant be read for my computer and all others. proberly t have the format .mbr and i cant open that. please fix it!!

P.S Sorry for my bad english

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
By step 10 it says nothing. then i cant do anything. my sd card cant be read for my computer and all others. proberly t have the format .mbr and i cant open that. please fix it!!

P.S Sorry for my bad english
We have a better method. After you've flashed your emuNAND to your sysNAND, just backup your SD card. From there, download emuNAND9 and use the option to Format without emuNAND.
It will properly reformat your SD for the 3DS and remove the emuNAND. Then just restore everything back to your SD card.
Another step to clean up some space, is to delete the no longer needed folder in the "Nintendo 3DS." Folder. There should be two in there, one smaller one (which should be your old sysNAND,) and one larger one, (which will be your old emuNAND, now current sysNAND.) Just delete the smaller one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/