console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone (US only) had Mario Kart 7 saved game file like .sav?

Can anyone send save file with all unlock everything (10,000 VR) download link for me to download please?

I would use Gateway menu to restore save game to Mario Kart 7 to have unlock everything.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone (US only) had Mario Kart 7 saved game file like .sav?

Can anyone send save file with all unlock everything (10,000 VR) download link for me to download please?

I would use Gateway menu to restore save game to Mario Kart 7 to have unlock everything.
I can get it for you soon-ish

Reactions: console

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those wanting the GateWay 10,000 VR save (sorry if I'm a little late, been busy this week):

Edit: No one should use this until it can be decrypted and the header can be removed. I'm keeping this here basically for free storage :P

Attachments

• MK7 10,000 VR (GW save).zip
    412.6 KB · Views: 355

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this save is not headerless :cry: (need decrypted ver. with savedatafiler)

Sh*t, sorry, let me fix that

Edit: Balls, that's a 3DS file, I was hoping that would be a Windows program... I don't have a GateWay card, I just used the menu to rip the save. Is there anyone that DOES have a GateWay card that could decrypt the save?

Gil_PL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sh*t, sorry, let me fix that

Edit: Balls, that's a 3DS file, I was hoping that would be a Windows program... I don't have a GateWay card, I just used the menu to rip the save. Is there anyone that DOES have a GateWay card that could decrypt the save?

thanks for reply:lol: . you will need to dump your mario kart 7 cartridge and extract header and inject in a Mk7 rom for decrypt with savedatafiler, rename AMKE.sav to 000400000FF40A00.sav and import save with savedatafiler, convert for headerless mk7 rom or post decrypted mk7 save decrypted folder here :v

If you have questions on how to do the procedure. has a tutorial here on this link: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...v-to-eshop-3ds-3dz-with-savedatafiler.380246/

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for reply:lol: . you will need to dump your mario kart 7 cartridge and extract header and inject in a Mk7 rom for decrypt with savedatafiler, rename AMKE.sav to 000400000FF40A00.sav and import save with savedatafiler, convert for headerless mk7 rom or post decrypted mk7 save decrypted folder here :v

If you have questions on how to do the procedure. has a tutorial here on this link: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...v-to-eshop-3ds-3dz-with-savedatafiler.380246/

But the issue is I don't currently have a way of loading homebrew (9.2.0 -20 2DS w/9.6 rxTools EmuNAND), and this needs to be done through homebrew unless I'm misunderstanding. Is there a way to do this on a Windows or Mac computer?

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
I download Mario Kart 7 save file on here - Page 4.

I replace file on SD card and use Gateway menu to restore saved game to my retail Mario Kart 7 card. Success restore save file to my retail Mario Kart 7 card.

Then I get in game and message pop up said:

The Mario Kart 7 save data is corrupted and will now be deleted.

I think this save file is for anyone own Gateway 3DS red card with Mario Kart 7 game maybe work with it. I don't have Gateway 3DS red card now.

Sysnand and emunand are use different save file format, that is why.

Tanukii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'd be cool if someone made an exploit that unlocks a different colored shy guy on your save file and replaces the red one until you run a different exploit that gives you whatever color you want next.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Any chance getting the sources or real signature/ patch offsets? I'm trying to adopt whit one to Action Replay engine, so placeing code.bin at SD card may be ommited.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Unlock Everything Hacked By dsrules
D3000000 0013BF00
C0000000 00000300
50000000 00820820
DC000000 FFFFFFE0
20000003 0000003F<< All Courses
00000004 01FF003F<< All Characters
0000000C 00003FFF<< All Karts
00000010 0000007F<< All Wheels
00000014 0000003F<< All Gliders
C0000000 00000000
D0000000 00000000
DC000000 00000004
D1000000 00000000

Note: Game needs to update value before cheat has effect Either:
1. start a race then Pause game, run cheat, then choose Quit game
2. run cheat at title screen then wait for demo race to start then push any button
3. run cheat then play and finish your race or course
Any chance getting the sources or real signature/ patch offsets? I'm trying to adopt whit one to Action Replay engine, so placeing code.bin at SD card may be ommited.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    the vram is one advantage when it comes to AI but ends up being slower even with that and really AI is the only use case that needs more than 12gb vram right now
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Interesting lol
    I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the one case where the 7900XT and XTX pulled ahead (minus RTX of course)
    So my opinion is that they could age a bit better in the future, and maybe AMD will continue improving them via drivers like they tend to do. No guarantee there but they have done it in the past. Just a feeling I have.
    cyberpunk at 4k without DLSS/fidelityfx *might* exceed 12gb
    +1
    but that game barely runs at native 4k
    I think it was some newer games and probably poorly optimized PS4 or PS5 ports
    they definitely will age better but i feel dlss might outweigh that since it looks about as good as native resolution and much less demanding
    +1
    When I played Cyberpunk on my old 2080 Ti it sucked lol
    AMD could introduce something comparable to DLSS but nvidia's got a lot more experience with that
    least amd 7xxx has tensor cores which the previous generations didn't so there is the potential for AI upscaling
    They have FSR or whatever it's called and yeah it's still not great
    so AMD seem to finally be starting to take AI seriously
    Oh yeah those new 8000 CPUs have AI cores built in that's interesting
    Maybe they plan on offloading to the CPU?
    Would be kinda cool to have the CPU and GPU working in random more
    Tandem even
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to...