Tutorial Install NSP (DLC-UPDATE)

Here is the guide to install NSP files:

1. Download Pokemon Quest with OFW from eShop;
  2. Download DevMenù, place the 2 folders of the DevMenu (exefs and romfs) in X:\sxos\titles\01005D100807A000
  3. Start SX OS;
  4. Launch Pokemon Quest;
    2018070401405100-E4B364C957D95017CA1171810D655865.jpg
  5. Click on "Install from SD"
    2018070401405700-E4B364C957D95017CA1171810D655865.jpg
  6. Choose NSP to install and click on "Start"; Installation completed
    2018070401410200-E4B364C957D95017CA1171810D655865.jpg
  7. Restart the SX OS;
Enjoy!

btaggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have devmenu working on my switch. I have been able to install multiple eshop games. I tried installing the updates for 2 games I have in .xci format using .nsp files I have acquired. Devmenu says it is installing, the bar progresses on the screen, but when it gets to the end it says Failed to install the nsp file. (result: 0x00014005). Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

willhack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need your switch cert to download with CDNSP. You will only get banned by going online w your switch

reyjr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i also tried to install hollow knight but it freeze though I was able to installe zelda dlc.

Finally resolved the issue regarding frozen screen on hollow knight. It’s a bad source. Just google a different link and it worked for me

Reactions: Straw

Raym555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sx os works great! Who's that person?
I don't know if it's some joke, I'm not going to google it

How tf do u dot know logan paul? And can it run without sx i dong want to know if it runs great.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why is it gayer than Logan paul?

Anyways on the Tut it says restart SX OS you don't need too the games appear when you press home and close Pokemon quest/devmen after a successful install.

But will it run, or will it say cant start software?

SirGray

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to do this with something other than pokemon quest or a way to install pokemon quest without going into the Eshop?, As I have not tied a Nintendo account to my switch and would rather not go online at all to avoid being banned until a time we potentially find a safe way to go online.

reyjr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to do this with something other than pokemon quest or a way to install pokemon quest without going into the Eshop?, As I have not tied a Nintendo account to my switch and would rather not go online at all to avoid being banned until a time we potentially find a safe way to go online.

Just boot up in OFW and download pokemon quest

Reactions: d3adlizard

SirGray

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just boot up in OFW and download pokemon quest

Thing is since I have used SX OS already on the system I'd prefer not to link a nintendo ID and go into the Eshop at all, for all I know using SX OS could flag your system and going online will send that flag to Nintendo resulting in an eventual ban. Without knowing for sure, I'd rather not risk going onto the Eshop AT ALL.

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thing is since I have used SX OS already on the system I'd prefer not to link a nintendo ID and go into the Eshop at all, for all I know using SX OS could flag your system and going online will send that flag to Nintendo resulting in an eventual ban. Without knowing for sure, I'd rather not risk going onto the Eshop AT ALL.
So you are banning yourself...
Which is the same thing...

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is an alternate way to install devmenu without Pokémon Quest. Confirmed working. See this post.

Reactions: uludag and SirGray

reyjr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You do realize you put yourself up for banning the moment you installed SX OS right? Chill, you chose the life of the pirate, be okay with whatever happens. Tbh, I've been playing online with injected certificates on my XCI games since SX OS v1. And i did the same thing I instructed you to do. Everything is fine.

Reactions: NeoSlyde

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc