Trying to use Cfg USB Loader Mod with SD and USB

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Corrosive, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Corrosive
    OP

Corrosive Member

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2012
    United States
    Gulf Coast, Texas
    I use an SD card for the bulk of what's on my Wii. I have everything on there, except I wanted to use a USB stick in tandem with it for more storage.

I've got 2 games on the USB stick, and I can see them when both the SD card and USB are in the system, but when I try to play games with both in the system it gets stuck at Loading Game.................

This happens when I try to play games off the SD or USB, when both are plugged into the system at the same time. Another problem is I go into settings to look at the files on my USB, I use *Download Missing Artwork* to get album covers and it finds them and downloads them just fine. After I unplug the SD card so that I can play what I've got on the USB, I find that the album artwork for the games on the USB were downloaded onto the SD card somewhere, resulting in the ??? album cover again.

I could care less about the album art, I guess, and I could probably find a fix for that on my own, but how can I play games from either the SD or the USB, but with both of them plugged into the system?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice