Trying to install large xci from Android to Switch

kapshin38

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't use my PC bc I'm away from home. I tried the hetake USB mount tool file is but the xci is too large. Goldleaf, Tinfoil and DBI won't see the USB connection. It does let me send a payload so the connection is working somewhat. Frustrating.

Any ideas? I tried nx loader as well on Android with Awoo installer, USB in Tinfoil and DBI no luck.

User154

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't use my PC bc I'm away from home. I tried the hetake USB mount tool file is but the xci is too large. Goldleaf, Tinfoil and DBI won't see the USB connection. It does let me send a payload so the connection is working somewhat. Frustrating.

Any ideas? I tried nx loader as well on Android with Awoo installer, USB in Tinfoil and DBI no luck.

Going to be slower but you could use ftp. Just make sure your ftp app is not being having its battery usage optimised in anyway.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Use mtp responder of DBI

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo