Gaming Trying to find ROM for vague game

Spectrum_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm having trouble locating a game that I held beloved as a kid. The biggest problem I'm having is remembering just about anything about it. All I recall is that one enemy was a gold Buddha on a cloud who used some sort of green gas to float around and the another enemy was a skeleton who walked really slow (common enemy). The game was a side-scroller and I would assume a platformer. I know it was for Game Boy Advance, but would appreciate if you guys could help me to figure out what game this was, thanks.:grog:

Tizm

JESSE, WE GOT TO COOK!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I'm having trouble locating a game that I held beloved as a kid. The biggest problem I'm having is remembering just about anything about it. All I recall is that one enemy was a gold Buddha on a cloud who used some sort of green gas to float around and the another enemy was a skeleton who walked really slow (common enemy). The game was a side-scroller and I would assume a platformer. I know it was for Game Boy Advance, but would appreciate if you guys could help me to figure out what game this was, thanks.:grog:
you should of said game rather than rom because we don't share warez but I hope people help you find out what the game is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later