Hacking trucha

sonicflash12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so do you need to have trucha patched to install the cios38rev14, cause im trying to figure out if i did, and i had installed cios36rev10 and cios38rev14 and could play games off a usb. So again does a wii need to trucha patched to use cios38rev14

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
duh! you need it for many applications!

but if you've installed a CIOS previously, chances are you already have the trucha bug.

sonicflash12 said:
o and one more question what is cios249 needed for, cause i also read that it is practically the same is cios36 or something

where are you getting your info from? make sure its legit!
cios 249 is the custom IOS you have installed. it could be REV14 or another older REV you have installed.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you must have at least one IOS that has the trucha signing bug in it. If you don't you must find a way to repatch the bug into at least one IOS or use bootmii to load cBoot2 and install a patched IOS.

sonicflash12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xzxero said:
duh! you need it for many applications!

but if you've installed a CIOS previously, chances are you already have the trucha bug.

sonicflash12 said:
o and one more question what is cios249 needed for, cause i also read that it is practically the same is cios36 or something

where are you getting your info from? make sure its legit!
cios 249 is the custom IOS you have installed. it could be REV14 or another older REV you have installed.
all right thanks, i got bricked so i just wanted to make sure if i had trucha patched cause i don't remember as i hacked long days ago on 3.4 wii, and the cios thing yea i just read other forums so i was just making sure but thanks for the info

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: These cotton candy grapes be pretty addictive