Trouble with neo gamma

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by giantman2878, Sep 6, 2012.

Sep 6, 2012

Trouble with neo gamma by giantman2878 at 10:37 PM (515 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. giantman2878
    OP

Newcomer giantman2878 Newbie

United States
    Okay, this is my first time posting here, so go easy on me. I recently soft modded my wii a couple of months ago. It has been great fun using emulators, watching movies, and other great things. Here's my problem:

I have the following backup loaders: postloader, neogamma r56, and dios mios booter. I also so far have 2 backups on my sd card:crazy taxi, and pokemon xd. I want to be able to play these games with audio streaming, so i got neogamma. The problem is, neogamma always says it hasnt found any of my games. Ive tried post loader, and, though it found my games, when i tried loading crazy taxi, it would insread load my gamecube game in the disc(megaman x collection). When i switched to dios mios booter, it found the games, and they played jsut find. But without streaming audio, which i need, as these are the only 2 games i want. I guess, what im tring to say, is 2 things:

1how can i get neogamma to sense my games

2. if not, how can i get postloader to play the backups, instead of just playing the game in the disc drive.

Hope you can help me, as this has been driving me crazy!

2. ddetkowski

Member ddetkowski GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    DM does not support audio streaming games, one being crazy taxi, so its playing as normal thru DM.
    IF you play by disc, retail or burned, use Neogamma and reinstall your mios for it to run.
    Not famialiar with postloader, but i dont believe it's meant to play GC games, only wii