Project68K

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I was trying to compile the infamous MicroLua DS in my free time after eating a pretty hefty christmas dinner with family (Might even get seconds :) ). However, I ran into this issue show below:
microlua.PNG

Apparently, something went wrong with the make operation, and two things happened. The first being that there was a weird directory that popped up that did not allow the install process to continue. The second being that a file known as lua.h was not found in the directory that was mentioned, which is C:/devkitPro/luads/source.

Does anyone have a fix for this, or suggestion on what might work for this issue?

Dentus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I was trying to compile the infamous MicroLua DS in my free time after eating a pretty hefty christmas dinner with family (Might even get seconds :) ). However, I ran into this issue show below:
View attachment 239326
Apparently, something went wrong with the make operation, and two things happened. The first being that there was a weird directory that popped up that did not allow the install process to continue. The second being that a file known as lua.h was not found in the directory that was mentioned, which is C:/devkitPro/luads/source.

Does anyone have a fix for this, or suggestion on what might work for this issue?

So I've also been working with Microlua recently. Have you set up Devkitpro to compile MicroLua: MicroLua DS / Wiki / Compile (sourceforge.net)? The error it gave you probably means those files mentioned in the CMD aren't there. So my advice is if you haven't, check that tutorial at SourceForge.

Dentus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So right now I'm in the same boat as you. The program starts compiling, then it sends a bunch of errors and syntax. And it doesn't compile. I working on a lua project right now and I'm going to keep trying to compile Microlua.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: