Homebrew Trouble with A9lh...

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished reading the guide for a9lh o3ds and 2ds and woh, i don't know if i can do it.
As long as you read it carefully and follow it word for word you should be fine. There are some cases of bricks but mostly for N3DS. I did this on my N3DS XL and was scared the whole process. But in the end I got my OTP.bin and am running a9hl with reinand :P It seems to be a better chance with the o3ds bc it actually was around for 2.1. You get to skip the scary part of unbricking a downgraded 2.1 emunand and flashing it to your sysnand. For a N3DS user myself, thats the part that didnt feel, comfortable doing. If you do try it with your o3ds good luck!

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i meant like no one is really online, i guess, rn and it took a little while to get a response : P
Oh crap, the guide i used took away the all in one packs :( I still have the cubic ninja and spider one if youd like the unbrick part of it? I didnt use the OTP helper

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ive seen that rxtools has some problems with a9hl but its worth a shot!
I'll use CakeFW
What does your query have to do with OP's question? Make a new thread or something.
OP, if you already successfully downgraded, why would you need to unbrick 2.1?
He's on N3DS You need to un-brick emuNAND and copy that over too sysNAND (I think, i'm still doing the tutorial)

arapozo

Trophies
XP
Country
I've just finished the whole process yesterday on a n3dsxl with 9.0 sysnand and everything went without any troubles. It boots a lot faster and seems a lot more stable than themehax.
I used this guide: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki with the exception that I didn't restore my emunand to sysnand at the end, I installed reinand, so I ended up with sysnand 9.0 and emunand 10.6.

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Downgrading my emuNAND to 2.1 now...What did i get myself into...?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It succeeded, WooHoo! Backing up emuNAND and about to copy that over to sysNAND.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.