Gaming Trouble Dual Port Forwarding(s)

BloodWolfJW

Marotheit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To make it short, sweet, and to the point; I need a guide on how to dual port forward for my minecraft server. I don't want a guide to Hamachi (which I'm running the server with now) and I don't want suggestions regarding what I should do instead. I am able to and am running a static IP, however, I would like a full guide.

It goes a little something like this:

Internet ---> Actiontec M1000 Modem ---> Belkin F5D7234-4 Wireless Router ---> Desktop

I can provide any information you need, and am a programmer. That being said, you don't have to be specific and explain a ton of things, just the basic steps (you don't even have to explain how to do those same steps, I can work Google, but this wasn't on there!!)

Sorry for the explanation, and if I sound like....well....you know...

Thanks in advance.

marcus134

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
you need to type the ip address of your router in the web browser address bar:
usually : 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1
to see yours, just go in control panel -> network connection -> status -> detail and use the IPv4 gateway address

then it will probably ask for a password, it's usually "admin" for both user and password, if it's not the password then check your router manual.

now you'll have your router settings displayed on your web browser, just navigate to some spot that can be called various thing but rarely port forwarding, can be something like firewall settings, special application settings, port triggering or whatever. just follow the on-screen directions ( and those in your manual) to add the desired port number that will be used by your minecraft server

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM