Hacking Triiforce USB HD issue

miker1emu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant get triiforce to work from usb drive.. i have a usb drive fat32 partition.. its active and its the second partition on the usb drive..

error i get when i choose Use USB-NAND is:

error: could not get dir entry count! (result =-1)
reading folder .title/00010001 failed
error getting title list

that folder does exist on the usb drive i checked..any thoughts?

twig123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SnacksHacks said:
In order to play games off a loader, the drive must be formatted to WBFS. Also plug it in to the slot closest to the edge of the Wii.
This is incorrect, Triiforce uses a FAT32 partition to emulate NAND. However, you ARE correct that the drive must be connected to USB Port#0.

QUOTE(miker1emu @ Dec 26 2009, 02:44 PM) i cant get triiforce to work from usb drive.. i have a usb drive fat32 partition.. its active and its the second partition on the usb drive..
If you already have your drive connected to USB Port#0... sorry for your luck. You will need to format and re-partition the drive again, as the FAT32 partition must set as ACTIVE and must be the FIRST partition on the drive.

smithy1abc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
twig123 said:
SnacksHacks said:
In order to play games off a loader, the drive must be formatted to WBFS. Also plug it in to the slot closest to the edge of the Wii.
This is incorrect, Triiforce uses a FAT32 partition to emulate NAND. However, you ARE correct that the drive must be connected to USB Port#0.

QUOTE(miker1emu @ Dec 26 2009, 02:44 PM) i cant get triiforce to work from usb drive.. i have a usb drive fat32 partition.. its active and its the second partition on the usb drive..
If you already have your drive connected to USB Port#0... sorry for your luck. You will need to format and re-partition the drive again, as the FAT32 partition must set as ACTIVE and must be the FIRST partition on the drive.

Setting the FAT32 partition to be the first one and active fixed my problem and triiforce is working over sd and usb, thanks twig123!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1