triiforce nand backup?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by tomrip, Jan 8, 2010.

Jan 8, 2010

triiforce nand backup? by tomrip at 3:39 PM (1,467 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. tomrip
    OP

Newcomer tomrip Member

United States
    i have triiforce, and triiforce_mrc. i have everything running of a usb drive. when i open triiforce_mrc i am using the one that goes straight to usb. it shows me all my games. when i click on wii it automaticly goes back to homebrew channel. the regular triiforce i have to choose usb nanad then choose the game, and it says error reading, and locks up. i made a back up of my nand with bootmii, i put a copy of it in root of usb hard drive. will this back up not work? i tried SFSD Nand Dumper , but that only works with sd card. is there one that will rip to usb drive?

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    lmao

use simple fs dumper, then copy the newly created folders (titles, tickets, shared1, shared2, meta, sys, etc.) to your usb hard drive

3. tomrip
    OP

Newcomer tomrip Member

United States
    i have tried that, but it says error making dir -1 everytime i try

4. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    create these folders in the root of your sd card and try simple fs dumper again

IMPORT, META, SHARED1, SHARED2, SYS, TICKET, TITLE and tmp

if it still doesn't work, report back and i'll tell u another method that should work for sure (but try this first, its easier)

EDIT:

i decided to post the alt solutions now, as I wont be online later 2nite (or too drunk to give a coherent response, lol)

Alternate solution 1)
    try getting a dump of your nand using fs toolbox

Alternate solution 2)
    use nand extractor to extract the contents of your nand.bin dump (from bootmii), copy the IMPORT, META, SHARED1, SHARED2, SYS, TICKET, TITLE and tmp folders to the root of your sd card or usb hard drive