Travis Touchdown Returns...

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Rock Raiyu, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2008
  1. Rock Raiyu
    OP

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    Travis Touchdown is back! At the Tokyo Game Show, No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle was officially unveiled in a new trailer, featuring a woman fitted with a jet pack with six appendages. . Don't rejoice just yet though. According to the press release, the game's coming out for the Wii sometime in 2010. That's a pretty long wait.

Trailer (Cause I don't know how to embed):

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41032.html

That's seriously a long wait..>_< I haven't even finished playing the first No More Heroes. (Cause I just started lol.)

2. Trolly

Member Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    I'm guessing that's because Suda 51 said they were working on another horror project with one of the guys behind Resident Evil.
    Still, only revealing thing in the trailer was the new beam katana, which looks quite cool IMO.

Also, still playing the first one, and tbh it's pretty boring. Run here, kill this, run here, kill that. Don't get me wrong, the killing's fun, it's all the running about in an attempt to pad things out which irritates me.
    Hopefully Suda 51's learnt from that, and will compensate for it in this game.

3. Hero-Link

Member Hero-Link Hero of Derrr

Portugal
    I'm playing the first one as well.

I love the humor and the characters, pity thats only like 20% of the game. Most of the game is just, like Trolly said, run here kill this mission that. The city feels... so dead, with no interaction at ALL, this is in my opinion the biggest flaw.

I really hope they fix that...

4. lagman

Former Staff lagman I wish I was green.

Mexico
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.