trauma center - Loader PAL

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by rockshow, Sep 22, 2008.

Sep 22, 2008

trauma center - Loader PAL by rockshow at 10:30 AM (1,023 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. rockshow
    OP

Newcomer rockshow Newbie

United Kingdom
    i have burnt trauma center PAL version and it works. however i have my wii connected to my LCD and it only shows the video at 480i not the 480p i get in all my original wii games.

i am using the official wii component cables.

video mode starts off at 480p but resets to 480i as the game is booting.

any ideas??

2. JesseAs

Newcomer JesseAs Advanced Member

Netherlands
    man just be happy you have a back up loader that work quite good and just fuck the graphics and play! [​IMG]

3. SD5k

Member SD5k GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    I believe the game doesn't support 480p.

4. rockshow
    OP

Newcomer rockshow Newbie

United Kingdom
    JesseAs - not a great reply, its not a case of moaning about the graphics but of finding out if there is something that isn't working as it should with the loader.

SD5k - interesting i shall look into this. thanks for replying.

5. JesseAs

Newcomer JesseAs Advanced Member

Netherlands
    @rockshow

ok you're right sorry but it is just that i hate complaning about graphic just like all that PS3 fan boys on my school: "ye, ps3 is better then wii because it has much better graphics", ye then I think : "man shut up, where is a game all about gameplay or graphs?"

but still sorry for being mean [​IMG]

6. rockshow
    OP

Newcomer rockshow Newbie

United Kingdom
    haha i understand your point. that is certainly not the case. just i see replies like that turn into massive slanging matches and i'm a little old for that. its not really about the graphics just the crispness of the picture. it makes quite a difference (but not to the actual enjoyment of the game) i have a ps3 as well and whilst it is an impressive bit of kit the game i have played most recently was metroid prime 3. FINALLY completed [​IMG]

as it is i have done some checking and TC is indeed only 480i compatible at best. it is the first game i have seen like that so a little suprised!