Country
Australia

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i used this guide to unlink my nnid from my new 3ds and it worked
https://gbatemp.net/threads/unlink-my-nnid-from-my-n3ds-without-losing-content.475307/

But now I'm trying to connect my old 3ds to my nnid, and i get an error saying "022-2591" "this nintendo network id cannot be linked as it has already been linked on another system". What else can I do to make sure it's linked to my old 3ds? Thanks
You would need to actually system transfer the console with the NNID over to the one ya want. That NNID on nintys servers are linked to that current consoles serial number. as such you are going to get those errors using it on another console if thats not done.

Side note. New 3ds WILL NOT transfer to Old 3ds. You would need to get in touch with ninty. Call or email about getting that NNID transferred.

Last edited by lone_wolf323,

odc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You would need to actually system transfer the console with the NNID over to the one ya want. That NNID on nintys servers are linked to that current consoles serial number. as such you are going to get those errors using it on another console if thats not done.

Side note. New 3ds WILL NOT transfer to Old 3ds. You would need to get in touch with ninty. Call or email about getting that NNID transferred.
Ah, alrighty. May as well use my ID on just my new 3ds still. Thanks for the help

Noah_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

What about performing a system transfer from an old 3ds xl to a new 3ds xl?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)