Hacking Transfer save file from emunand to Sysnand.

zerox521

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. My brother recently made my emunand and wiped all my Sysnand data in the process and when I went to restore my Mario Kart save on Sysnand to play online it my cloud save got automatically rewritten with a new clean save now I can't play Mario Kart without having to unlock everything because the cloud only backs up one save per game. Is there a way to transfer my save file from my emunand to my Sysnand clearly with living any trace of Homebrew to play online with my cartridge and avoid getting banned?

Thank you.

Last edited by zerox521,

jajamundo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to restore your save game using third party apps (Hombrew). So there is no way to not leaving traces. You can take your chances or play again Mario Kart

CanIHazWarez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Messing with save files for online games is something Nintendo takes very seriously. It could be alright, considering you didn't modify the save, but it's not something I would risk. Plus, you could get a ban for using Homebrew in general.

zerox521

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You need to restore your save game using third party apps (Hombrew). So there is no way to not leaving traces. You can take your chances or play again Mario Kart

Messing with save files for online games is something Nintendo takes very seriously. It could be alright, considering you didn't modify the save, but it's not something I would risk. Plus, you could get a ban for using Homebrew in general.

I'm aware of the risks I just wanted to make sure there wasn't another alternative, but thank you both for your help and the warning.

logandzwon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a guide out there somewhere on how to it. Basically you manually dump you save and your biz keys. Than mount your nand’s user partition over usb (using the biz key,) and manually inject it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a huge loss? Lol