ROM Hack Transfer save data without hacked switch

iiFrizzled

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help me without transferring my ACNH save data from the unhacked switch to pc since I want to edit the save data and I don't want to get my switch banned.

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help me without transferring my ACNH save data from the unhacked switch to pc since I want to edit the save data and I don't want to get my switch banned.
It's not possible to extract your save data without hacking the Switch since it's encrypted on the console itself with a unique key. If you have an unpatched console you may as well hack it. Nintendo doesn't ban you for running homebrew, just pirating games or cheating in online games. That is another issue with your plan though. Even if you could get the save data off of the console you run the risk of getting the console banned if you edit it. I've heard there are safe ways to edit acnh data but I wouldn't trust it if you don't want to get banned.

Edit: When I say you won't get banned for running homebrew I mean you won't get banned for using NRO files. If you use NSP "forwarders" they may get you banned since Nintendo counts anything on your home screen as a game.

Last edited by CompSciOrBust,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: that would be crazy