Gamzam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATED

Version 6 works with 1.11.0 now!
There is no new hack included, I just updated everything for the current Patch! :)

Twilight & Termina Items doesn't work now.
I don't have any Item in Twilight or Termina Map so it is harder for me to find the new addresses.
Would be nice if someone could give me the new addresses. :)
Ahah, thank you! This is the best thing to wake up to.

Gamzam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, do you know about the glitch that swaps player models in between characters? Do you think that scripting a function to load a different model and soundbank in place of the correct ones would be possible? I'm asking this because someone else asked me, and I've managed to do it with stuff like cafiine

PikaArc

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do you want it back for free mode?
It is only for Legend and adventure mode currently, yea.
But of course I could add it back.
you can add free mode and don't change legend or adventure,also legend,free and adventure mode

NoThisIsStupider

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't seem to get the rupee part of this to work. Damage taken, Magic, etc all work, but the rupee counter doesn't update. I've tried in and outside of battle. Any ideas?

Edit: Just noticed somebody else mentioned this, now I feel stupid.

Last edited by NoThisIsStupider,

BtEtta

Trophies
XP
Country
Twilight & Termina Items doesn't work now.
I don't have any Item in Twilight or Termina Map so it is harder for me to find the new addresses.
Would be nice if someone could give me the new addresses.
On the 3DS version the gaps (both in the save file and memory) are consistent with a slight exception that there is actually space for items on the rewards map.

E.g. On the 3DS the 'Compass' item (which every map has had so far) is always 9644 bytes on from the previous map's compass — going in the order Adventure-->Rewards-->Master-->Twilight-->Termina
So if you have the location for the 'Compass' in both the Adventure and Master maps on Wii, calculate the gap between them, then halve it (because rewards map) and you'll have the gap between maps. (My own save file notes suggest this gap should be 10284 bytes)

Once you have the gap for the compass you can use the table I've attached for the items actually used on each map.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 219

kruy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Version 6 works with 1.11.0 (JAP/disk).
but only Magic,special,K.O count.
rupe,Item and Character Editor don't work for me~

then thank you~

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Version 6 works with 1.11.0 (JAP/disk).
but only Magic,special,K.O count.
rupe,Item and Character Editor don't work for me~

then thank you~
I just tested everything again.
Found some bugs in Character Editor and Master Quest Items but thats all.
Everything still works perfectly for me.
Rupee and all that, everything works. I don't know where the problem is.

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Version 6.5: Fixed Item Bug | Fixed stuff in Character Editor | Removed Adventure Character Select 'cause bugs | Added Free Character Select

That's the last update for now.
For those where it don't work: I can't do anything against it. For me everything works and I don't know where the problem is.
I tested everything in the Trainer before I released it. I wouldn't release something where I did not tested anything.

PikaArc

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Version 6.5: Fixed Item Bug | Fixed stuff in Character Editor | Removed Adventure Character Select 'cause bugs | Added Free Character Select

For those where it don't work: I can't do anything against it. For me everything works and I don't know where the problem is.
I tested everything in the Trainer before I released it. I wouldn't release something where I did not tested anything.
you have by the character select help button the text for adventure xD

zeldaism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thank you for taking the time to make this for us. I really appreciate it. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 5700X for $160 mmm