Gaming Trading pokemon at d/p!!!!!!!!!&#3

D

Deleted User

fredrim said:
how do i use it i dont know how and the game number does not match it do i have to change it??
You open up your save file using it and make adjustments...

It's probably the easiest Save File Modifying tool I've used
tongue.gif

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well if your using a retail cart you need a flash cart to dump your save file then make your changes with pokesav and save your sav file then reup it to your retail cart.......

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol i wonder who will trade when there's pokesav...(well only those without flashcarts or have no knowledge of pokesav
tongue.gif
)

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
But the functions are so obvious! They state what does what so clearly... I wonder who wouldnt be able to understand the instructions....There's even a pokesav website which provides a guide and answers for the pokesav!
tongue.gif

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I still like trading in pokemon. I find pokesav to be cheap... but I still don't know if the guy I traded from used pokesav himself
blink.gif

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Batman55 said:
I still like trading in pokemon. I find pokesav to be cheap... but I still don't know if the guy I traded from used pokesav himself
blink.gif

Well one of the cool things is that if you can't make it to a pokemon event for that certain pokemon someone that did can dump his/her save and save the pokemon from the event as files and upload it for the rest of us to get......

Sendoh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Raika said:
Lol i wonder who will trade when there's pokesav...(well only those without flashcarts or have no knowledge of pokesav
tongue.gif
)

I have a flashcart, and I know how to use Pokesav. I don't use it though, since it's rather cheap and I actually find it rather fun to cycle up and down, hatching eggs for good IVs. You don't get the satisfaction of hatching a 31/25/30/31/31/26 Feebas by Pokesaving.
yaynds.gif

hrc969

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spikeynator said:
yea and the pokemons u make on the modifier will display as bad eggs on the wii
frown.gif
Not if they are made correctly. A correctly pokesav'd pokemon can make it into PBR wifi.

Neo210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spikeynator said:
yea and the pokemons u make on the modifier will display as bad eggs on the wii
frown.gif
Probably a noob question but how do you get the pokemon on the wii? MAybe I misunderstand what's being said???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill