Trade - in values

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by IchigoK2031, Apr 2, 2009.

1. IchigoK2031
    OP

IchigoK2031 Wannabe Shirow Miwa...

Jul 1, 2008
    United States
    My Tablet
    can some1 tell me approximately how much I would get for a phat ps2, guitar hero 3 w/ guitar, and time crisis 4 with the guncon

plz list prices seperately, hopefully I get something aorund 70-100 dollars to supplement my dsi purchase(maybe)

2. Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry GBAtemp Fan

May 14, 2008
    United States
    You won't.

Guitar Hero 3= $9.50
    Phat PS2= $30
    Time Crisis 4= Don't know, but it definitely not worth enough to get you to $70.
    Guncon= IDK either, but it's counted separately from the game.

In order to maximize your credit, you need to trade in more then 6 games to get the 40% boost in TIV (50% if you have an Edge card). The 2 will only get you a 10% increase (only in the games, not the PS2 or Guncon).

3. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    dont bother, its not worth it for gamestop\ebgames to rip you off

4. uberusmaximus

uberusmaximus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 29, 2008
    United States
    ebay might get you about $70, but thats pushing it.

5. IchigoK2031
    OP

IchigoK2031 Wannabe Shirow Miwa...

Jul 1, 2008
    United States
    My Tablet
    I might sell my ds games too, so that gives me 6 games + the bonus which would give me 60 - 70 dollars ish total probably + I just found my old ddr game(its probably like 5 dollars lol) but anyway yeah, that should be good enough, and I might sell my flashcard to my friend seeing as I need to get an acekard 2i anyway + I found $15 dollars so with all that my cash total without the stuff I just found should be around 30 dollars.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice