TOUCH MECHANIC help? a bit confused

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by blackacidevil, Sep 20, 2010.

Sep 20, 2010
  1. blackacidevil
    OP

Member blackacidevil GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Hey guys,

Obviously im at the custom show part of the game (well not obvious, but i told you right now ). Im low on money, a electric screwdriver costs 469$ and parts are very expensive, I have $2, no lie. I tried replying a couple missions, and I realized you only make 15 to 35$. Thats insane, is someone kdiding me. Its a great game, but to be able to afford the upgrades, so i can move on in the game (storyline), i need roughly 3,295$ which is about 150 to 200 reply missions, 200 x 10 minutes per mission.

Let me know

2. Ritsuki

Member Ritsuki ORAORAORAORA

Switzerland
    What are you trying to do to your car ?? If it's your first time in the Custom Show, you don't need all the electric devices (in fact, if I remember, they're not available in missions, so for now it's a waste of money) and you should have unlocked only a few parts for your car. So just choose a style of tunning (sport, classic,... [don't know the names in english]), buy a few parts according to this style (I think it's ok with only 2-3 parts) and then go to the CS. You don't need to win it if it's the first time. In fact, even in the second time. Just buy one part in each category you've unlocked, and be sure to respect your style and you should be okay.

3. blackacidevil
    OP

Member blackacidevil GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Yeah I know about the drill, was kinda kidding around. I dont have any parts, and my money is at 2$, so i need to make money by redoing missions and take an average of 35$ per mission?

Seems like a lot of work

4. gifi4

Member gifi4 How am I a 'New Member'?

Australia
    I know, it takes awhile, but it's a good game.