Homebrew Question tony hawk underground/ thug pro

Shawnm355

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so i was browsing online and notesed an incomplete version of the tony hawk underground source code online here

-----------> https://github.com/RetailGameSourceCode/TonyHawksUnderground

and my question is, is it possable to port this over to have the mod thug pro on the switch or would that not be possable with whats here. it would be awsome to play all the tony hawk levels before thug on the go.

anyway thanks for your time and consideration

shawn

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can play THUG2 Remix using PSP core on Retroarch Switch.

Or should I say I assume you can, haven't tried that particular game, but most PSP games work.

Shawnm355

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can play THUG2 Remix using PSP core on Retroarch Switch.

Or should I say I assume you can, haven't tried that particular game, but most PSP games work.
i know that but its not the point. thug pro is diffrent then the main games, as in it adds all the maps, not just a games worth. also online lobbys to play in

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know that but its not the point. thug pro is diffrent then the main games, as in it adds all the maps, not just a games worth. also online lobbys to play in

You likely wouldn't have online access on the Switch anyway, and it's incomplete code so that's the point.

Skaterd420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There’s not a windows emulator for switch? Try that also if you can use parsec in a android mode you could probably at least stream it to your switch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)