To anyone who has been debating on whether or not to update I would hold out a bit longer, especially if you are on 1.0 - 3.0. rajkosto has a way to update without burning your fuses and you will be able to downgrade back down if you have a proper NAND backup. He should be releasing it in a few days so I would wait if I were you. From my understanding though you will have to autoRCM in order for this to work, just fyi. EDIT: "Deja Vu has been shown to work up to 4.1" as confirmed by Draxzelex via SciresM below. So if you are still on 4.1.0 or below it might be important to wait as well and make a NAND backup of that firmware. EDIT 2: https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/ Here you go.