To: Raquib about Lang. Hack/few things u should patch!

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by jin303, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jin303
    OP

jin303 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2010
    United States
    the games working great thx to u, but there are some issues that must be fixed. i'll use bullet to make it easier.

- Pokedex (i know u know it)
    - Wifi : not only one in the pokecenter, but also when you start in the beginning, the wifi setup is in jap too.
    - Email settings
    - when reporter interviews u and you pick words, there are some jap.
    - when you go to pokeshop, when you buy paralyze or antidote it says "this item went into your Medicen..." and then stops. not saying bag after.
    - this is IMPORTANT : when you name something, you only have 5 spaces, and when u use english, the font in J doesnt match the font that U version uses.
    - pokegear the word next to clock
    - Also, somehow that certain numbers arent matching the originals. Like, when you earn exp., it doesnt fit the U ver. numbers.
    - Trainers card, the japenese are still there, like month, day, week(don forget to check the back side).
    - In the beginning menu, when you press restart the whole game thingy, the texts are cutted and you cant see all.
    - Status (i no u no it)

Thats all i can find!

i know most of them doesnt relate to main game problems, and i know its picky but just to make it perfect and feel good about it. hope it will be fixed in ver. 2.0!!!!

2. injected11

injected11 Crescent Freshâ„¢

Jul 17, 2009
    United States
    He was banned. He won't read it.

3. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    If you want to tell him something, just PM him, rather than posting it

4. Mr.Mysterio

Mr.Mysterio GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 12, 2008
    Qatar
    Unknown
    Its actually Ryqib12 who made the language hack.
    Anyways, I doubt he already started a new thread in a ROM site and has already release the beta of v2 which contains the pokedex translated for HG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.