To All Aussies who ordered via ShopTemp

TaNmAn150

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I ordered my Supercard DS TWO the other day via ShopTemp. I was wondering how long it ACTUALLY took you guys, till you it reached your door. Also, do they go to your door, or do you need to pick it up at the post office? I just ordered my Supercard on Monday.
rolleyes.gif
Just curious thats all
smile.gif

Freemont

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1) Ordered Monday night, came next Monday morning. UPS.

2) Ordered Sunday night, came Friday morning. DHL.

Same speed IMO (4 full business days between order and delivery)

Hope that helps. You do need to shell out the 15 bucks for that kind of delivery speed though.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got it about 2 weeks but I bought the shipping that was a step up from free. Its seems like longer when you are actively waiting for it but it is not that long. That said, it was 2 weeks from the shiping date. If it out of stock, expect it to be slower.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
i bought with free shipping and received my scds2 a week from shoptemp's exclusive early release date
cool.gif

TaNmAn150

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol whoops I didnt see that board, hm so its been a week lol. I guess I shouldnt wait for it to come. Thats kinda sad
tongue.gif

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the average seems to be between 1 to 2 weeks depending on the location. For me it took about a week to ship from HK to the USA basically May 19th to May 26th.

JasonP27

The Tile God
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
darkumbra.net
XP
Country
I ordered my SCDS2 about 49 hours ago (Monday) and paid for the best shipping option. Said on ShopTemp it was in stock and usually shipped within 12 to 48 hours so hopefully I should soon get an email saying it has been shipped! Hoping I get it by Friday cause otherwise I will have to wait until Monday
frown.gif

I will post here when it arrives.

EDIT: Just got the email saying: The status of order #xxxx is now Shipped
yaynds.gif
though 3-5 days when shipped means Monday
frown.gif

Shackled

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
JasonP27 said:
I ordered my SCDS2 about 49 hours ago (Monday) and paid for the best shipping option. Said on ShopTemp it was in stock and usually shipped within 12 to 48 hours so hopefully I should soon get an email saying it has been shipped! Hoping I get it by Friday cause otherwise I will have to wait until Monday
frown.gif

I will post here when it arrives.

EDIT: Just got the email saying: The status of order #xxxx is now Shipped
yaynds.gif
though 3-5 days when shipped means Monday
frown.gif

Please do post as I am looking at trying ShopTemp for my next attempt for getting a flashcart that WILL be delivered to my Australian doorstep without complications - my first attempt, and previous may I add, meant frustration for 2 months that ended last month when finally Paypal had to force a refund from the retailer's account to mine because nothing ever came
angry.gif

JasonP27

The Tile God
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
darkumbra.net
XP
Country
Shackled said:
Please do post as I am looking at trying ShopTemp for my next attempt for getting a flashcart that WILL be delivered to my Australian doorstep without complications - my first attempt, and previous may I add, meant frustration for 2 months that ended last month when finally Paypal had to force a refund from the retailer's account to mine because nothing ever came
angry.gif
well I have received my tracking number and it is being shipped through EMS and this is what I get on their site so far

CODE? ÂÂÂÂTimingÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ SiteÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂStatus
? ÂÂÂÂ2010-08-12ÂÂ19:07:00 ÂÂÂÂSHENZHENÂÂÂÂÂÂPostingÂÂ
? ÂÂÂÂ2010-08-12ÂÂ19:34:00 ÂÂÂÂSHENZHENÂÂÂÂÂÂDespatch from Sorting CenterÂÂ
? ÂÂÂÂ2010-08-12ÂÂ20:05:58 ÂÂÂÂSHENZHENÂÂÂÂÂÂArrival at Sorting CenterÂÂ
? ÂÂÂÂ2010-08-12ÂÂ20:41:29 ÂÂÂÂSHENZHENÂÂÂÂÂÂDespatch from Sorting Center

so here's hoping it's at my PO Box Monday!

Shackled

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
JasonP27 said:
Shackled said:
angry.gif
well I have received my tracking number and it is being shipped through EMS and this is what I get on their site so far

CODE? ÂÂÂÂTimingÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ SiteÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂStatus
? ÂÂÂÂ2010-08-12ÂÂ19:07:00 ÂÂÂÂSHENZHENÂÂÂÂÂÂPostingÂÂ
? ÂÂÂÂ2010-08-12ÂÂ19:34:00 ÂÂÂÂSHENZHENÂÂÂÂÂÂDespatch from Sorting CenterÂÂ
? ÂÂÂÂ2010-08-12ÂÂ20:05:58 ÂÂÂÂSHENZHENÂÂÂÂÂÂArrival at Sorting CenterÂÂ
? ÂÂÂÂ2010-08-12ÂÂ20:41:29 ÂÂÂÂSHENZHENÂÂÂÂÂÂDespatch from Sorting Center

so here's hoping it's at my PO Box Monday!

Thanks for the update. BTW, how much did shipping cost you in AUD?

JasonP27

The Tile God
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
darkumbra.net
XP
Country
Shackled said:
It arrived this morning! Currently copying my games and stuff to the MicroSD card and will finally try it out.

To answer your question, ... I don't know! Because I paid for it in US currency. I never changed the currency on site from USD to AUD, and because I am originally from the USA, I still have a bank account in the USA and have my Paypal linked to it. But if you pretend you are going to purchase it and set the Shipping to Express it should tell you the approx. shipping fee. I think the shipping fee is directly proportionate to the total amount of money you are spending on your order as well, where the shipping fee is flat no matter what you buy, but the more you spend the less the shipping!

Shackled

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
JasonP27 said:
Shackled said:
It arrived this morning! Currently copying my games and stuff to the MicroSD card and will finally try it out.

To answer your question, ... I don't know! Because I paid for it in US currency. I never changed the currency on site from USD to AUD, and because I am originally from the USA, I still have a bank account in the USA and have my Paypal linked to it. But if you pretend you are going to purchase it and set the Shipping to Express it should tell you the approx. shipping fee. I think the shipping fee is directly proportionate to the total amount of money you are spending on your order as well, where the shipping fee is flat no matter what you buy, but the more you spend the less the shipping!

Awesome! Thanks for the helpful info and congrats for getting your flashcart - I feel more reassured now about buying from overseas! I am thinking of converting AUD to USD beforehand because I think I can save a couple of dollars that way. I have observed that Shoptemp adopts a fixed exchange rate regardless of fluctuations in the actual rates.

I also think I will try registered airmail instead of DHL but I need to think about it thoroughly before I finally put in my order!

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If I lived in Austrailia, I would always go for the registered airmail option instead of DHL/EMS/USPS etc and save the money. The reason being China isn't really that far away from you. China is much much further away from Europe etc and it normally only takes 2 weeks to arrive here (UK).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...