Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Inf3ri0, Dec 11, 2009.
Has anyone found a patch that works for it? But for the european version.
Need it fast!
I found this on the SuperCard forums,
"1. Patch the US Version using XPA Patch
2. Unpack the patched version using DSLazy
3. Unpack the EU Version using DSLazy
4. Goto EU_Unpacked/data/German (or whichever language you prefer) and copy the contents over the US_Unpacked/data/English directory
5. Re-build a *.nds file using DSLazy
6. Copy the newly created file to your flashcard
7. Works great, it's cracked and german/french/spanish/italian as well now..."
Tell me if it doesn't work.
tried on my ez4, two white screens
96,1MB after I did the procedure.
... but then again, could be something else which is wrong for me
on the cracked us version I see garbled X3nophobia screen. and when I press a button it's still white.
I never tested it because I do not like Zelda.