ROM Hack Titles don't show up!!!

acherkouk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
So one day I've opened my old 3ds hacked and found out that all my downloaded title including homebrew apps are gone, I've opened system settings and found its still downloaded, so I opened homebrew using Download Play to open Rosalina Menu, and opened FBI and then go to Titles and found the titles aren't deleted and I can play my games there in FBI.
The problem that I had is I don't know how to make it reappear in the HOME Menu screen.

Can you please help me?

Thank you very much.

Reactions: assassinz

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So one day I've opened my old 3ds hacked and found out that all my downloaded title including homebrew apps are gone, I've opened system settings and found its still downloaded, so I opened homebrew using Download Play to open Rosalina Menu, and opened FBI and then go to Titles and found the titles aren't deleted and I can play my games there in FBI.
The problem that I had is I don't know how to make it reappear in the HOME Menu screen.

Can you please help me?

Thank you very much.
Get faketik and put in the 3DS folder on your SD card. Open Homebrew menu on your 3DS and use faketik to make your games showup.
https://github.com/ihaveamac/faketik/releases

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning