^^title-2490^^

IAmTheRad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, I know you people have a GBA specific cart who usually have problems. I have a g6 lite, and have problems with this. I tried compressing the rom, leaving it uncompressed, having real time enabled, having it disabled, and even a combination of the two. I tried every type of patching, and I still got the same result. The game doesn't work well for me.

Anyone else with the g6 lite get this to work well, and could tell me the loader/manager/settings they used for this?

(And telling me to play blue instead isn't really a solution here...)

'EDIT:' Okay, I'll explain the problem a little more.
I get graphic corruption on software patching, but no sound issues. Hardware+software, graphics corruption. Hardware = sound issues, no graphics issues, and lockups. The game runs, but not well enough for me.

Aether

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
why don't you just post the info in this thread... would be a big help for others with the same problem!

Sure, it's not hard at all..
use a hexeditor (I'm using Frhed which you can get here: http://www.kibria.de/frhed.html) and scroll down to 272B4A,
there's your garbage data.
tongue.gif

MattyXB

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can't save on Emulator (sav file) in game. It say always Save Failed. What can I do? I use Visual Boy Advance.

I can save when I use the Emulator option F1... (sgm file). But then I can't enter passwords in the title screen I think.

owl

Trophies
XP
Country

Aether

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can't save on Emulator (sav file) in game. It say always Save Failed. What can I do? I use Visual Boy Advance.

I can save when I use the Emulator option F1... (sgm file). But then I can't enter passwords in the title screen I think.
Did you set the save to 128k yet? Options -> Emulator -> Save type -> Flash 128k
and do you have automatic patching (isp) enabled? or did you patch the rom yourself.

MattyXB

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Did you set the save to 128k yet? Options -> Emulator -> Save type -> Flash 128k
and do you have automatic patching (isp) enabled? or did you patch the rom yourself.
Yes, I try Flash 128k too. And automatic patching is enabled. But still not work.
Did I need the Bios? Must the ISP Patch outside from the ZIP?

Aether

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Yes, I try Flash 128k too. And automatic patching is enabled. But still not work.
Did I need the Bios? Must the ISP Patch outside from the ZIP?

You don't need the bios.
What I usualy do is unzip both files and then make sure the .gba has the same name as the .isp

MattyXB

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok, found a reason. Wrong Emulator. I used one with rerecording, this one seems to have some problems with this ROM. So I must start the game new with an other Version from the Emulator.
cry.gif

Maybe I wait for the German version.
unsure.gif

kvad

Trophies
Website
www.dynamitepig.com
XP
Country
I'm using a F2A and I trimmed the garbage data (all the FF's) from the point Aether stated. The rom dosen't load in VBA after doing that, haven't tried writing the rom yet though but I don't think that it would work.

itvlucas

Trophies
XP
Country
France

you have "save failed" because the emulator didn't use the IPS patch included in zip file.
you can't use ips patch in a middle of a party
so unzip the file , and you must begin a new game
hate2.gif

(ps: i m a frenchie)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima took the stage at the outset to reveal that Switch will...