XP
Country
its worth trying rather than wondering
smile.gif

oh well
frown.gif

oh well what?

oh well meaning i tried asking if your teh hot rather than wondering
i dont know wat you mean by are the hot i cant really say yeah im hot cos that would just sound conceited

oh thanks, was only messing anyway, no offence intended
tongue.gif

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If she says no, the worst she can do is give a stupid reason such as "you're ugly" or "I don't date losers", etc. In that case you're probably wasting your time on her.
If it's a reason, like she has a boyfriend, or she has too much going on in her life, etc. In that case, if you really think it's worth it, wait it out and just try to get closer to her in your friendship until she's ready.
If she's happily married/engaged, then there's almost nothing you can do.

Or are you afraid she'll say yes?
In that case you need to be asking for tips on the actual dating, and not asking someone out.

This is good advice. Further advice, if she says no, just laugh it off and keep on with the conversation like it's no big deal. This will allow you to stay friends with her without it getting to awkward (assuming you two are friends). She'll also know you're interested, but not feel overly pressured, which will increase the chances that sometime down the road she'll changer her mind and ask you to a dance or something.

Good luck man, it's really no big deal.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for all the help guys. I will probably end up asking her in German( we dont do anywork anyway's
laugh.gif
). Hopefully all goes well.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I mean the class German
laugh.gif
. Not the language. We are both going to a party on Friday, so I will probably ask then

TLSpartan

Kills threads
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, she said no :'( .. I am really sad but I will eventually get over it. She still wants to be friends,which is a good thing
happy.gif
. She said she wants to stay single. Which is fine by me, since she is a good friend to me and I just want her to be happy

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Well, she said no :'( .. I am really sad but I will eventually get over it. She still wants to be friends,which is a good thing
happy.gif
. She said she wants to stay single. Which is fine by me, since she is a good friend to me and I just want her to be happy
don't worry about it man
smile.gif
(it's as simple as that)

bulletmark

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, she said no
Well you can at least console yourself with the satisfaction that you had a shot at it. Better that than to sit there still thinking about asking her. Some wise words from an old codger which I often recall "When I think back over my life, it's not the things I did that I regret - it's the things I didn't do"

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
She doesnt have a boyfriend.I talk to her lots in a couple classes. She is not married(we are both in high school
laugh.gif
).Im 15 BTW. The last line in your post sorta got me though
unsure.gif
im 15, and what your supposed to do (before you ask her out) is simply ask her if she is willing to perform oral sex on you... if she says yes, you got yourself a keeper... if she says no, see if asking for anal sex works.

good luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER