Tiny's Stream

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by tinymonkeyt, Apr 11, 2013.

Apr 11, 2013

Tiny's Stream by tinymonkeyt at 1:53 AM (602 Views / 1 Likes) 2 replies

1. tinymonkeyt
    OP

Member tinymonkeyt GBAtemp brat

United States
    Hello guys!

I recently posted this in a blog thread, but thought I'd also do a shameless plug here in the Gaming Discussions..... heh.

After a loooong period of not releasing any new reviews (I blame it on college), I am going to try and stream from time to time!

My stream will be at www.twitch.tv/tinyteee
    (I only have a test stream video up from last night~)
    If you follow me with a twitch account, it will send you an email whenever I go live! I will probably make a post here, but if you want instant updates, that would be the best solution!

This is something that I am just testing out, since I'm not sure how much time I can stream a week, but it's something I've been thinking about for awhile! I've been watching some League streams, and while I don't think I have the ability or the capacity to stream as much as they do, it could be a fun weekly thing! So I hope you'll join me in that!

Some games that I currently own and can stream are:
    - TF2
    - Minecraft (I have to learn first, heh)
    - Don't Starve
    - League of Legends (I suck balls at this... not even level 30 yet)

I have a bunch of other Steam games, and I'm definitely open to suggestions! I might try and play through some oldies (Like Portal 1/2, Half life, Bioshock) just to say that I actually played those game (yes, gasp, I have not). I think I am limited to PC games though, so keep that in mind!

I'm even hoping to giveaway things if and when I get a bit more viewers (simple stuff like Steam games and whatnot). I'd love to be able to play with viewers as well too!

I believe Tom Bombadildo has also streamed a bit (to charity, which is a great thing!) and it's possible we can do some collabs!

And I hate to have disclaimers, but I will def be busy with school stuffs so I can't say for sure this will go anywhere :( But if not this quarter, maybe this summer, when I have more time!

Anyhoo, definitely open to suggestions or advice if anyone has anything to say! For those that haven't seen or heard from me in like ... years, sorry, and hello again :grog:

TL;DR - Gonna try and stream me playing games! www.twitch.tv/tinyteee

Depravo likes this.
  2. Sterling

Member Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

United States
    Cool, I'll definitely check this out when I have the time. Oh, also, HIT TINY! :tpi:

3. tinymonkeyt
    OP

Member tinymonkeyt GBAtemp brat

United States
    Doing some test streams right now with League..!