Tinfoil not installing games

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The shops that are left on Luffshop are saturated Since everyone using them all are now compacted on much fewer shops. Expect quota issues!

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same issue, it doesn't download at all, after a couple of seconds it gives me a FAILED message
tits is a viable option at the moment. there is a recent thread on r/switchpirates that talks about who all was impacted by Google's change of policy for .edu account storage.

Karandassh

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
While there are problems with tinofoil, I download torrents through the telegram bot @Switch_library_bot (password - marsel), download speed is crazy. Maybe this will help you.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While there are problems with tinofoil, I download torrents through the telegram bot @Switch_library_bot (password - marsel), download speed is crazy. Maybe this will help you.

That’s kinda cool actually. Going to try it out later. Thanks!

Know what you’re doing with torrents, folks, or you might get a notice from your ISP if you don’t use a VPN. Also be careful out there on telegram. For noobs not savvy with the tech see https://medium.com/immunefi/how-not-to-get-hacked-on-telegram-2db2b93a5fa2

Steekhutzee

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice but now I have issues installing them via Nut and Tinfoil. I have installed the drivers, Nut shows the games but on Tinfoil I see them only from the USB protocol (not USBFS as written in NUT guide) and they are all 0 MB

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice but now I have issues installing them via Nut and Tinfoil. I have installed the drivers, Nut shows the games but on Tinfoil I see them only from the USB protocol (not USBFS as written in NUT guide) and they are all 0 MB
I recommend trying out TinWoo Installer instead. Its what I personally use and I never have any issues while using it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER