Timesplitters Rewind In Development For PS4

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Gahars, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Gahars
    OP

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    What time is it? Why, it's time to split!

:arrow:Polygon

[​IMG]

Sometimes words fail me. Sometimes I am lost as to how to convey my excitement and joy through text alone. In those times, I use this gif.

Megafans, take your Mighty No. Whine elsewhere. A playable alpha for Timesplitters Rewind will be released later this year for all members/squires/hanger-ons of the PC Gaming Master Raceā„¢.

2. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    I look forward to seeing how this plays out. Loved all the Timesplitters games and would have liked to see them continue this gen instead of that Haze garbage.
    Hopefully next gen shall see the return of this great franchise!

Gahars likes this.
  3. Celice

Celice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    Been watching this project since it was still an Unreal Tournament mod. Now, I worry that this arrangement may impact development to be PS4-centric, possibly catering towards that system's audience and demands, rather than appealing to the core audience of TimeSplitters fans and remaining somewhat neutral on the PC front.

Then again, PR for the dev team already stated that they would much prefer to live on donations while working on the game; if they can be paid for their work, they probably don't care as much what comes out as a final product.

4. luigiman1928

luigiman1928 Most original Custom Title

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2009
    United States
    sd_Doomsday
    post is 10/10 would read again.

Really excited for this, I loved Timesplitters, I remember playing Future Perfect with my friends all the time

EDIT: Also no plans for XBone lol

5. Mantis41

Mantis41 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 3, 2009
    United States
    earth