Hacking Time our error's on neogamma

robross12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I'm new to these forums so just looking for a bit of advice, on a fix or advice the timeout error on neogammav6 on wii sports resort.

I have a soft mod hack on my wii and I downloaded the neogammav6 and used the RZTP.dol file to watch the videos and get wii sports resort (pal) up and running, I have motion plus and have been enjoying the game for the last few days.

But today I was playing away on sports resort,I turned the wii off for a while and loaded it back up before heading to work, I applied the force 002 error fix, but the only thing I did different was save the config as that, so whilst I was at work all my wife had to do was load the game up for my kid and not touch anything at all to do with the config incase she mucked my wii up, but I guess that backfired cause now when I select launch from dvd on neogammav6 it attempts to read the disc and says "timeout" and I have to press B to reboot back to main menu, the wierd thing is now the official wii channel is reading wii sports resort as a game but does not load I get the 002 error(tried it out of curiousity) The wii disc channel is launching my original copies and my backup launcher is loading my backup games, its just neogammav6 that will not load a game. I have changed all settings back to what they were originally and saved it again, but this does not resolve my issue, and I have reinstalled it etc to no joy. I guess saving the config was my downfall?

Any help would be appreciated to get sports resort up and running again on neogammav6.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
To be honest, i have no clue where these timeouts come from. NeoGamma allows each single dvd reading command to take 10 seconds before it displays the error, that's all it does. R7 will wait 20 seconds, but until then, try R5 or another loader, sorry.

Ponbiki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Initially I experienced this problem after a fresh softmod on 4.1
Initially I installed the WAD version of Neogamma R6 and was receiving the error when trying to load Mario Kart. So I tried every other DOL version I could get from the main Neogamma thread, instead of receiving the timeout errors I just got random (around 5 different) DVD read errors on the older version. In an attempt to resolve I tried cleaning the disc and various methods of loading the game and have finally found the way. The way that works for me is putting the disc in while the wii is ON, turn the wii OFF, then turn back on and wait around 30 seconds, then run the WAD for Neogamma R6, it flashes what the current settings are (white text, black bg) then loads the game. Try properly cleaning the disc, then using that method, possibly the disc got dirty or scratched, causing the timeout.

robross12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the advice. Ponbiki I tried your method,still had no joy, the disc is clean. but I burnt another copy it does the same I get a timeout error, but both work on my friends Neogamma R6, no disc is working now on R6 but I tried wii sports resort on Neoagamma R5 and it appears to be working fine on this, so at least I can play it now lol!

Thanks again for the advice, it was well appreciated.

greenday1987

Trophies
XP
Country
I get this too I think only on newer games though. I've burned 'Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen' and 'Mario & Sonic at the Olympics' which both simply timeout through NeoGamma. 'Sega Bass Fishing' and 'Mario Strikers Charged Football' both work flawlessly though.
I can't work out how to fix it so any help or ideas would be great. I'll try Ponbiki's advice too x

biggen

Trophies
XP
Country
im having exactly same problem my son updated my wii 2 4.2 so at 2 rehack but had no vunerable ios any found out how 2 get over this got hb back on my wii reinstalled neogamma 7 and also 8 but get timeout all the games worked b4 any ideas would be much appreciated

bbay

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually the error could be IOS 36, when i trucha restored my wii i found the same problem, I installed CIOS 38 and removed all the blockings, the error still persisted, I then installed CIOS 36 rev 10 I found that The first time an error started on neogamma then it ran through CIOS 38 and loaded the DVD, try installing CIOS 36 and see if that works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.