Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Namco Bandai have filed a new trademark registration for ‘Time Crisis’ detailing the game as ‘downloadable computer game software via a global computer network and wireless devices’.

The last Time Crisis game was Time Crisis 4 which arrived on the PS3 way back in 2007, the game was bundled with the rather hefty gun peripheral known as the ‘GunCon 3?. Sadly the GunCon was criticised for being “chintzy and hard to use” and only good for those who are right handed.

The obvious question is how could Time Crisis work as a download title as you would not have the GunCon? What could take it’s place? If only there was some sort of forthcoming motion control type thing that could replace the controller…
Source.

I should of thought this would happen before, Time Crisis will be brilliant with Move.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fgghjjkll said:
I can imagine project natal and their finger pistols. xD
*pew pew pew*

finger-gun.jpg

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the game will require the Move, I'm out. After buying all the shit we did for our Wii, I just can't give a rat's less about PS Move. I'm definitely not opting into that whole thing. More Time Crisis sounds great, especially at $10-15. But no...not buying more junk I'll likely never use more than once.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.