Three Dog Teases Next Fallout

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I will however say if the sequel can be considered a bug ridden mess I had better make sure I update it a lot when I finally get round to it for 3 was not without bugs.
Most of the major bugs has been fixed by now, it was only really an issue when the game first came out.

Slammin'JamminPowerDunker

The Slamster
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Little do you all know that this is no mere Fallout announcement; no, this is something greater.
Let's look for a bit:
This "Three-Dog" character, as he's known, was introduced in Fallout 3.
This will mean that this new project will be the supposed second iteration of the beloved Fallout franchise since his introduction. With the aforementioned in mind, one can properly assume that this second appearance will be, proven by advanced mathematical formula, influenced by a factor of -2 Dogs.
This will, after being input through several trigonometric equations show that he is now currently existing at a level of one Dog, or Dog for short.
What other popular franchise has a main character by the name of Dog? Half-life. This leads us to believe that this singular Dog is somehow horribly mutilated in between the events that transpire between Fallout 3 and New Vegas, somehow transporting him to the Valve-verse, being discovered by the revered Eli Vance and his young daughter, whom brought it upon themselves to re-build him as a pet giant robot. Half-Life 3 confirmed, and a Golden Age of prosperity will rain upon mankind for eons to come.

Or, you know, a new Fallout, which is neat too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgy_QgVe4yA