OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rant, rant, rant!

Its what the Wii Hacking forum seems to be all about, these days, so I created a thread JUST for ranting and flaming! Have fun people! Argue all you want! Talk about Nintendo's lameness, SoftMii's failingness, Nintendo's awesomeness, anything. Just be sure that all posts are strictly off topic and don't contribute anything to anybody.

Just don't spam the rest of the forum!

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
beegee7730 said:
The lack of Goldeneye for the wii.
Grr.
+1

And no MAME love!!!!
cry.gif

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
I'm waiting for Softmii 4.0 *NOW WITH VIRGIN 4.0 SUPPORT THANKS TO THE SOFTMII TEAMZ (thanks to comex for helping us a little) * before I start my rant

aaaaaarg, but I can't wait... i neeeeed flaming...
so I will just make a tiny rant and just say that WADDER scripting language sucks and doesn't even desserve to be named a "program"
biggrin.gif

and marcan has a too big head

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
bushing said:
U ALL SUKC AND EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS TRU http://wiiscenewatch.blogspot.com/

QUOTEWho is Waninkoko?
Now a short teaser on an upcoming focus piece on a notorious member of the Wii Homebrew scene (albeit a more backalley section of it).

Records show that the person widely known as Waninkoko was an employee of Nintendo of Europe from September of 2004 to January of 2006. Sources tell me that Waninkoko was part of the System Menu UI concept and research team. He was terminated for violating his non-disclosure agreement. Colleagues tell me that he was a very quiet employee and always kept to himself. A former supervisor tells me that he was very productive and never missed a day of work while he was employed there.

hahaha

and marcan was a former Macdonald employer who got fired for hacking the icecream machine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: